TO MY CITY CROW
- BUBBLES OF PHYCHE, 2005, APPL, Dhaka
O sweet bird!
You are the Aurora of my city
You sing
I am blessed with another day
People crave for cuckoo
but I for you;
The least egotistic
Innocent of innocents.
You carry dark on back
White shines after you;
You smile
The city is again clean.
Poor tailor! Please shelter
Beneath my cracking cornice
If rain goes lazy
In this deadly deforested dry city.
- BUBBLES OF PHYCHE, 2005, APPL, Dhaka
O sweet bird!
You are the Aurora of my city
You sing
I am blessed with another day
People crave for cuckoo
but I for you;
The least egotistic
Innocent of innocents.
You carry dark on back
White shines after you;
You smile
The city is again clean.
Poor tailor! Please shelter
Beneath my cracking cornice
If rain goes lazy
In this deadly deforested dry city.
No comments:
Post a Comment